Role Value Proposition:
As an experienced Cyber Security professional you will establish, maintain and continually refine baseline standards that protect our organization and customers. You will take proactive lead on incident response, risk reviews, vulnerability assessments, identifying threats and provide hands-on solutions using best practices, new policies, and emerging trends. The position requires experience with CyberSecurity related tools, full-stack hand-on programming abilities, deep knowledge of data structures and fundamental algorithms, data analytics and ability to analyze, design and develop new solutions and approaches quickly. Ability to evangelize, envision new proof of concepts, implementation, integration and coordination as well as familiarity with SCRUM are considered plus.
- · Understand key data integration pipelines between devices, tools and ability to triage, escalate, and respond to security events and incidents while analyzing various log, network, malware, forensic, and open source information to validate security threats, recommend appropriate countermeasures, and assess the impact of incidents.
- · Design, develop, test and implement workflow applications using Rapid Application Development approach.
- · Maintain awareness of emerging threats, especially those targeting the financial services industry. This position requires self-motivation, a strong willingness to learn, and passion for the information security field.
- · Identify opportunities for process, automation and tool improvements; drive them from concept to implementation
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent, 5+ years of programming experience preferably in large scale enterprise systems.
- Understanding of network concepts, experience with engineering, deploying, supporting and maintaining packaged code on an enterprise scale.
- Strong C#, .NET, ASP.NET development experience using Visual Studio, intermediate command of Python, Perl, MSSQL, Regex,Shell scripting, PowerShell a plus.
- Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies. Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to cybersecurity