Role Value Proposition:
Seeking an experienced candidate for Identity & Access Management program leadership.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of risk and change management, security policies and controls, user account life-cycle management, roles based access, access management, and directory.
- Translate client's business requirements into specific system, application or process designs.
- Work as a team member and other MetLife teams to identify functional requirements and subsequently working with or in some instances leading others in the identification, justification and design of the solution.
- May be required to participate in a wide range of design activities, from requirements analysis through systems, application and/or process design specification and implementation.
Act as a trusted advisor and shift smoothly between roles as advisory team member, team technical lead, and project lead as required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Security or related degree
- A minimum of 6-10 years of experience in IT Security Architecture and Consulting in a technology environment
- Strong understanding of Information Technology and IT Security
- High degree of empathy, assertiveness, and persuasiveness and potential to lead small teams
- Must be an intelligent, articulate and influential leader who can effectively communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Design & architecture of Enterprise IAM environments.
- Integrating Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) directories.
- Architecting and reviewing Federated Single Sign-On using various open standards, particularly Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) and OpenID.OAuth protocol.
- One-time password, Risk-based access and other Multi-Factor Authentication features of IAM strategies.
- Working knowledge of IAM integration using REST, JAVA, etc. are a plus.