When: March 4, 2020 - 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Where: RTP HQ
Registration: Click Here
ISACA-RTC Members - $75 (Log in to register to ensure discounted fee)
Affiliated Organizations (IIA, ISSA, Other ISACA Chapters) - $100
All Others: $125
CPEs: Up to 7
Handouts: Will be uploaded when available
1. “The Management of Security Tool Usage and How SOAR can Improve Workload Efficiencies”, Anthony Tanzi | Partner Architect, Optiv
Anthony Tanzi has more than 20 years’ experience in the networking and network security space. As a Partner Architect focused on Palo Alto Networks, Tanzi is responsible for Optiv’s pre-sales enablement and support to accelerate growth between Palo Alto Networks and Optiv in existing and new markets across the U.S. and Canada. He is also focused on supporting Optiv’s post sale implementation team and working with marketing on Palo Alto specific campaigns. Tanzi came to Optiv as part of the acquisition of the Philadelphia based integrator Comm Solutions in 2017. While at Comm Solutions for 10 years, Tanzi lead the Palo Alto Networks practice as a pre-sales engineer, post-sale implementation engineer, certified Palo Alto instructor as well as holding his own Palo Alto user groups and other marketing functions and support. Tanzi is a member of Palo Alto Networks Cyberforce and was the first partner engineer to reach the highest level of “Cyberforce Hero” in the United States as well as being the first worldwide to be awarded “Ultimate Cyberforce Hero”.
2. “Get Attention and Budget: How to Effectively Communicate Important Audit Findings to Your Executives”, Craig LaCava | Global Executive Services Director, Optiv
Craig LaCava is an accomplished, visionary, and passionate client partner with a proven record of transforming IT managed and hosted services for global organizations. Craig is an IT Service Management specialist who aligns business roadmaps with IT capabilities, including Information Security and Cloud Services. With over 16 years of consulting experience and eight years of general management experience, Craig has enabled customers to successfully implement cyber operations, risk management and BC/DR strategies as well as cloud-based firewall, secure remote access and web proxy services globally.
Prior to joining Optiv, Craig was Senior Business Director and Client Partner for a top-tier, global telecommunications company where he helped multinational customers transform their IT infrastructure and business operations with secure, managed cloud services.
Craig earned a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (with honor) from the GA Institute of Technology and is the co-author of the book The Secrets of Service Level Management: A Process Owner’s Guide.
Expertise/Skills: Cloud Services Transformation, IT Service Management (ITIL), Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery, IT Strategy and Planning, Risk Assessment, Passionate Story Teller and Presenter, Zscaler Cloud Proxy and Firewall, Cisco Systems Networking (WAN / LAN), Pulse Secure Remote Access, Skybox Firewall Management, Ethical Hacking Engagement Management
- Assessed Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery for a major outsource contact center customer and provided their COO with a strategic roadmap to improve their maturity and reduce risk. Most of the recommendations were implemented the following year.
- Produced a comprehensive Risk Assessment for the CIO/COO for a financial services customer in order to enable the Board of Directors to understand their biggest risks. Made recommendations on what projects were the most important for the following year to improve their risk profile.
- Transformed a global manufacturing company from an on-premise web proxy solution to a new Zscaler cloud proxy managed service. Successfully managed the migration of over 5,000 users.
- Scoped and directed multiple Ethical Hacking engagements for several global customers including network and application penetration tests as well as social engineering.
- Coached high-performing teams to numerous individual and team accolades including mentoring the Program Management Lead during a major customer transition, resulting in the program manager winning an outstanding performance award from the customer.
Certifications: IT Security and Audit Certification (GIAC), SSCP (ISC2), ITIL v3 Expert (Service Manager)
3. "Managing Risk through Digital Transformation”, Jim Tiller | DVP, Security Services Operations, Optiv
Jim Tiller is a dynamic information security executive with over two and a half decades of cyber security experience, leadership, and global recognition for innovation in security strategies and execution. A published author on information security technologies and strategy; internationally recognized expert in the development of solutions combining excellence in risk management, technology and operations. Before joining Optiv, Jim was the Director of Security Consulting Services for the Americas at Hewlett-Packard (HP). While at British Telecom (BT) he was the VP of Global Security Consulting, VP of Security Services North America, VP of Security Sales and Engineering for US&C, and the VP of Ethical Hacking. Prior to BT, Jim was the Global Security Practice Leader for International Network Services (INS). And during his time at Lucent Technologies, he was the Managing Director for Advanced Security Solutions at Bell Labs.
Cyber security highlights include:
- Authored 4 books on security and contributed to 18 other globally recognized security publications, such as ISC2 CBK and Information Security Management Handbook
- Obtained multiple patents for innovative security, encompassing GRC, technical network assessment tools and methods, and one evolved into communications security standards (ITU-x805)
- Attained #1 ranking from the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA-IATRP), achieving an unprecedented “4 of 5” in security services
- Subject matter expert presenting for InfoSec World, NATO, Army, Air Force, Cisco and Microsoft events throughout Europe, Asia, and North America
- Interviewed by Microsoft Security 360, NetworkWorld, SC Magazine, Dallas Morning News, Information Security Magazine, CISO Magazine, IT Business Edge, IDC, Gartner, and Forrester
4. “A Zero Trust Journey: What are the Building Blocks?”, Jerry W. Chapman | Technical Director – Digital Identity and Data Management, Optiv
Zero Trust can transform your companies security as organizations migrate to a universal platform - a result of digital transformation and the cloud. Knowing where to start, however, and how to get to the top of the Zero Trust mountain and its maturity levels can be challenging. Join Optiv's Jerry W. Chapman to discuss what are the key building blocks to methodically achieve full Zero Trust and optimal security while adapting to an evolving infrastructure.
Jerry Chapman has been with Optiv Security for 14+ years working to deliver Identity and Access Management Solutions with 18+ years in Identity. While at Optiv, Jerry has worked with several Identity and Access Management solutions and has performed several different duties, including Architecture, Engineering, Software Development and Support. Jerry continues to work with partners to strategically enhance solutions and integrations to support Identity Centric Security Architectures.